Options

TOEIC Vocabulary - Do you know these words?

ScottsEnglishScottsEnglish Administrator Posts: 1,296 admin ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in TOEIC Test

There are vocabulary words which appear regularly on the TOEIC exam. Put the following 10 words in the correct sentences.

lease
bicycle
notify
preview
attendant
subscription
convenient
manual
clue
garage

1. The new software is difficult, so be sure to read the ________________.
2. The new bus hours are not very _________________ for people who work very early or very late.
3. Would you please _________________ the team members that the project is delayed?
4. I have no ______________ as to what happened to my new stapler.
5. There will be a _________________ of the new series on Monday night.
6. A modern magazine __________________ often includes access to its web archives.
7. Having a ____________________ means your car insurance will be lower.
8. The airport ___________________ will take your luggage and make sure it is on the right plane.
9. A _______________ allows you to use a car for a certain number of years without buying it.
10. A __________________ is an ecological form of transportation and used in many countries.

Click for the correct answers!

1. The new software is difficult, so be sure to read the manual.
2. The new bus hours are not very convenient for people who work very early or very late.
3. Would you please notify the team members that the project is delayed?
4. I have no clue as to what happened to my new stapler.
5. There will be a preview of the new series on Monday night.
6. A modern magazine subscription often includes access to its web archives.
7. Having a garage means your car insurance will be lower.
8. The airport attendant will take your luggage and make sure it is on the right plane.
9. A lease allows you to use a car for a certain number of years without buying it.
10. A bicycle is an ecological form of transportation and used in many countries.