Cambridge Writing Task 2 - Email, Article or Report

ScottsEnglishScottsEnglish Administrator Posts: 1,296 admin ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Cambridge Writing Task 2

In this task, you have to write 140 - 190 words as either an answer to an email, an article based on a given title, or a report with suggestions on how to write it.

This is an example of an article.

Articles wanted

Write an article with this title:

A Family Member With Whom I Get Along

The best articles will be posted on our website.

Click here for a sample answer.

My father's sister, my aunt, moved to California when she was young, just after getting her teaching degree. She visited a few times when I was young, always bringing with her gifts from California, like Los Angeles Olympic t-shirts.

Later I had the chance to live in California and to visit her more often. We have a lot in common, as we are both the first-born child and we both studied teaching. She also loved to read, and at every visit she lent me books to read.

Once I had the opportunity to spend a whole month with her and my cousins. It was relaxing to go to the beach, to meet their friends, to jog in a nearby park, and to work around the house. We never disagreed, and we had long discussions while preparing dinner or working around her house.

I have good memories of my aunt and, while she passed away a few years ago, I think about her often.