Options

TOEIC Writing - Part 2

ScottsEnglishScottsEnglish Administrator Posts: 1,296 admin ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in TOEIC Test

In Part 2 of the writing test you will have to respond to an email request. You will have ten minutes to read and respond to each question (there are two). Read the email below and write an answer to it.

To: Business Owner
Subject: Local Business Directory
Date: February 7

Dear business owner,

Our new business directory will be released soon. Your company is already listed using our Basic plan and will continue to be so. However, I would like to take this opportunity to present you with two better plans - two plans which we guarantee will have more customers knocking on your door.

The first plan is our Premium plan. We will include a small picture of your choosing (your logo) along with all of your contact information: physical address, email address, web site address, telephone, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media.

Our Premium plus plan includes all of the above, but in color, as well as a larger picture, and advertising in our flyer sent to every business in the region.

Please contact me to discuss our competitive pricing for either of these two plans!

Sincerely,

Terrell Kentwood

Directions: Respond to the email to request more information. Ask for at least TWO details about the plans and ONE statement of which plan interests you most and why.

Click here for a sample email answer:

To: Terrell Kentwood
Subject: Local Business Directory
Date: February 9

Dear Mr. Kentwood,

Thank you very much for your email. We have appreciated being a part of your Business Directory.

I would like some more details about your Premium plan, please. What size is the small picture? What is the price range for the plan? We are a small business with a limited advertising budget.

However, we have seen the value of your directory from the customers that mention it, so buying the Premium plan might be a good value for our business.

Sincerely yours,