Options

TOEIC Reading - Part 6

ScottsEnglishScottsEnglish Administrator Posts: 1,296 admin ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
Dear Mr. Lenôtre,

I recently saw an old friend of mine, John Enten. He ________________ me about your new position and allow me to be the first 

A. tells
B. told
C. tell
D. is telling

to congratulate you! 

We are not currently one of your technology suppliers, but many years ago we had a large _________________ with your company

A. contact
B. construct
C. contract
D. content

to supply all of your multimedia needs. I would like to have the opportunity to arrange a meeting with you in order _____________

A. to offer
B. offers
C. offered
D. by offering

you some ideas about how to improve your current technology installation. Please feel free to contact me at your _______________

A. latest
B. best
C. most
D. earliest

convenience!

All the best and again, congratulations!

Sara Billings
Sales Director

Click here for the correct answers:

I recently saw an old friend of mine, John Enten. He told me about your new position and allow me to be the first to congratulate you! 

We are not currently one of your technology suppliers, but many years ago we had a large contract with your company to supply all of your multimedia needs. I would like to have the opportunity to arrange a meeting with you in order to offer you some ideas about how to improve your current technology installation. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience!