Are you an Auditory Learner?
Knowing how you learn best will help you to get ready for your English test. For some people they learn best through hearing/listening. This kind of person is an auditory learner.
When you learn, you understand and remember things you have heard. You store information by the way it sounds, and you have an easier time understanding spoken instructions than written ones. You often learn by reading out loud because you have to hear it or speak it in order to know it.
Here are some things that auditory learners like you can do to learn better:
- Sit where you can hear.
- Have your hearing checked on a regular basis.
- Use flashcards to learn new words; read them out loud.
- Read stories, assignments, or directions out loud.
- Record yourself spelling words and then listen to the recording.
- Study new material by reading it out loud.