Options

Cambridge Writing Task 2 - Email, Article or Report

ScottsEnglishScottsEnglish Administrator Posts: 1,296 admin ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Cambridge B2 Exams

Cambridge Writing Task 2

In this task, you have to write 140 - 190 words as either an answer to an email, an article based on a given title, or a report with suggestions on how to write it.

This is an example of an article.

Articles wanted

Write an article with this title:

My Favorite Music

The best articles will be posted on our website.

Click here for a sample answer.

Music is personal for most people. Today we can carry around thousands, even tens of thousands of songs with us on our telephones, and using the Internet we can access songs in almost every language, all around the world. We are not longer limited to the size of a cassette, record, or a CD.

I like a lot of different kinds of music. I listen to a lot of music from when I was young, classic rock and folk music. This is the music I heard in the car when I was a child traveling with my family. I learned later to enjoy some country and western music, although this was not popular in my family.

Now I also enjoy classical music, particularly baroque and romantic. I enjoy going to classical music concerts because the environment is cultural and I can just sit and relax and enjoy the music. It provides me with a night, or afternoon, out of the house, a reason to put on nice clothes and listen to music.

Click here for another exercise.